Taking good care is the key to healthy living – for yourself and others around you. As a woman, you often put home, career and relationships above all else; but if your health is not at its best, it’s impossible to be there for anybody else. Put yourself first at Tampa Family Health Centers. We can conduct your regular checkups to assist in early detection of disease and help you maintain overall good health. Visit us today.
- Make sure you get a Pap test to check for cervical cancer every 3 years if you are 21 or older. If you are 30-65, you can get both a Pap test and HPV test every 5 years. Older than that, you may be able to stop testing if your doctor says you are low risk.
- Sleep needs differ, but if you have trouble getting out of bed, tire easily, or have trouble concentrating, you likely aren’t getting enough. Recent studies suggest this can put you at greater risk of heart disease and psychological problems.
- Women need a mix of cardio and resistance or weight-bearing exercise at least three to five times a week to help prevent osteoporosis, heart disease, cancer, and diabetes. Exercise also promotes good self-image, which is really important to a woman’s mental health.
- Obstetrical care
- Well Women Exams
- Reproductive/contraceptive management
- Family planning and care
- 7814 N. Dale Mabry Hwy., Tampa FL 33614
- 3901 S. Westshore Blvd., Tampa FL 33611
- 6216 E. Sligh Ave., Tampa, FL 33617
- 302 W. Fletcher Ave., Tampa, FL 33612
- 8108 N. Nebraska Ave., Tampa, FL 33604
- 4620 N. 22nd St., Tampa, FL 33610
- 5611 Sheldon Rd., Tampa, FL 33615
To make an appointment, call 813-397-5300